Customer Comments

User Rating:  / 88
PoorBest

Hi guys - we've gone a bit more professional and switched our testimonials to reviews.co.uk

You can also leave them here

Or if you prefer you can email your experiences, good or bad, to Chris at Customer Services

Thank you - we really appreciate the feedback!

From: Alistair B
Sent: 19 February 2014 18:06
To: Geoff | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RE: roundtheworldflights.com - just been asked to review you ....... this is what I said.

Hi everyone - I have booked two round the world tickets for my honeymoon with Geoff at Roundtheworldflights. As always with such a big expense I shopped around quite a lot. In the end I opted to go with Geoff as he was pretty much the best deal but also his knowledge, speed of response, and thoughtfulness was literally head and shoulders - actually head, shoulders and tummy button above the second best experience I had.
We have not yet travelled as I write this review but I have every confidence in Geoff and I am sure it'll go as planned - no pressure Geoff :-) I would recommend that you just stop looking elsewhere and let these guys sort you out.

_____________________
Alistair B, February 2014

From: D Joe
Sent: 31 January 2014 10:48
To: Geoff | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RE: roundtheworldflights.com

Hi Geoff,

I just want to firstly thank you for your assistance with the flights when we were delayed on the 9th of December. We finally got on a Cathay Pacific flight on the 10th and had a great time on our honeymoon. All of the organisation and structure from roundtheworld was first class and I would not hesitate to use the company again or recommend yourselves to friends and family.
Best regards

Joe D, BEng, UK,  January 2014

From: Caroll R
Sent: 07 February 2014 10:12
To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Re: many thanks

Hi Sanjay!

It has taken me a while, sorry, but I've finally got round to writing.

I'd just like to thank you for such an excellent handling of our incredible trip, dealing with all the complications that cropped up so well and recommending the perfect accommodation for every stop-off. You were so helpful and  next time we travel it would be great to plan it all through you again. We have a couple of friends that would like to travel with us, maybe not this autumn but the following. Sure thing is, we'll get in touch as soon as we are able.

Wishing you all the best.
Caroll, UK February 2014

From: Lorna H
Sent: 29 November 2013 16:30
To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com

Sanjay!!!! Amazing!!!! Once again thank you for a first class service.
You're a star.
Very very happy
Have a great weekend
Best wishes
Lorna x UK November 2013

From: JAMES
Sent: 15 November 2013 05:45
To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: thank you

Good morning Sanjay

We would just like to say having been on our round the world trip, arriving back in UK early yesterday morning, hence the early email to you, a massive thank you for your company services.

The trip was fantastic and we have recommended your organisation all over the world to various people we met.

The itinerary was ideal, and we would have loved to have seen and experienced more locations, but time at this precise moment in our lives was not to be.

Once again your organisational skills, support and most of all patience was much appreciated and it all went like clockwork for us, albeit only 2 flight delays, and both with American Airlines in Los Angeles due to mechanical faults. However good old BA managed to get us back on time, but couldn't put us on a gate to unload as another plane was in our place!!!! The service from Qantas was excellent, in fact no complaints anywhere.

Thank you once again, and we hope to use you in the future, whilst we spend our KIDS Inheritance (SKI).

kind regards

James and Corinne, UK November 2013

________________________________________
From: Josh
Sent: 14 November 2013 11:45
To: Simon | roundtheworldflights.com

Simon,

Again I want to thank you and the RTW team for providing outstanding service to us over the last year. You have handled all of our multiple changes seamlessly, with fast responses and upmost efficiency. We would have found things very difficult without the concierge service.

You will certainly have 2 more RTW bookings from us in the near future. If you ever need a more detailed review please don't hesitate to ask, it's the least I could do.

Kind Regards,

Josh and Sylvie, UK November 2013

From: Angelika S
Sent: 25 September 2013 12:13
To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Thank you

hello Sanjay!

hope you are fine. I´m back from my trip since end of July and as you might know, I was simply living a dream, I had the time of my life...! But you know that and all backpackers do that.

So first I wanted to say a big big THANK YOU to you and your company for having made this trip possible for me, in terms of flight costs, advice, preparation, follow ups, and all your patience and help :-)

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you!

Angelika, September 2013

----Original Message-----
From: A Kumar
Sent: 18 September 2013 10:46
To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com

Dear Sanjay,

Many thanks for posting the documents. Very nice of you.

I am now at the end of my incredible trip, travelling in two continents, traversing 8 or 9 time zones on land, meeting different races, various cultures and many incomprehensible tongues and scripts. It has been a wonderful experience and education. Trip has been very well organised. I must admit I was a bit apprehensive at the start of my journey but as I went on, I became more confident.

Now when people stop me in market place in Gt. Yarmouth and ask me if I had done this trip or not, I know what answer to give. They all know about this trip. In 2007 when I retired, I told the reporter of Eastern Daily Press who came to interview me. As you pointed out, this trip is difficult, not many people do it. At my age of 71yrs. I have managed to do it, for which I feel very proud, physically in excellent shape to undertake the stress and strain of 9500 km train journey.

Best wishes from Ulan Bataar.

Dr. KUMAR, UK September 2013

From: Peter T
Sent: 28 August 2013 16:06
To: James | roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Round the world trip thanks

Hi James,

I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself and my traveling companion Alastair for helping organising our round the world ticket.

We have touched down and finished what was definitely an amazing once in a lifetime trip and although very depressed and a lot fatter we have enjoyed every single minute!

Thanks for helping with it all, the flights all ran smoothly (apart from the fiji to LA which turned into an 'air pacific' flight and was awful... but that's not you!) and we saw everywhere we wanted to see with time to spare!

We will definitely be recommending you in the future,

Thanks again,

Peter, UK August 2013

From: AK

Sent: 14 August 2013 12:03

To: Sanjay | roundtheworldflights.com

Thanks Sanjay, you are wonderful. Don't know how I could

have done this journey without your most efficient and expert

handling and help.

Best wishes

Dr. K, UK, August 2013

From: Jenna M
Sent: 17 July 2013 12:27
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: rtw

oh my word thats even better! sanjay i cant believe it. i feel you have been a massive part in my travels. thank you.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: becky b
Sent: 28 June 2013 01:43
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com

Great thankyou
Thank you for all your help. you have been amazing!
Many thanks

Becky, June 2013

From: Charles M
Sent: 05 May 2013 11:59
Subject: Thanks for successful trip
Dear Geoff

You booked a round the world trip which I recently completedJust to say that everything went very well and so many thanks for the excellent service.

Incidentally it's worth noting that going back via Newark worked well because there's an efficient direct train service from Washington which stops at Newark Airport. The cost of the fare for two plus taxi from our hotel to the station in Washington wasn't much more than the cost of the taxi to Washington Dulles.

Yours sincerely

Charles M, May 2013

From: Mike Y
Sent: 04 May 2013 18:41
Cc: Nic B
Subject: Thankyou

Hi Geoff,

Myself and Nic just want to say one last big thankyou for your help during our travels - having someone at the other side to sort the flight dates so efficiently was amazingly helpful.

All the best, and thanks again,

Mike & Nic, May 2013 UK

From: Héctor S
Sent: 29 April 2013 21:21
To: Simon @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: HECTOR SUAREZ

Hi Simon!

Thanks a lot for everything! My trip was amazing!

I am looking for the next destination.

Thank you very much.

Best regards!, Hector, UK April 2013

From: Nathalie de H
Sent: 22 April 2013 18:19
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com

Hi James, Im back in London from my travels. Just wanted to say a big thank you again for sorting everything out. Again everything was seamless.
Many thanks again.
Nathalie UK April 2013

From: Lucy C

Sent: 16 April 2013 21:33

To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com

Hi Sanjay

Thank you so much for changing the flights, you have been a real star & made a difficult time a little bit easier.

Thank you again for all your help & support.

Kind regards

Lucy

From: Wolfgang P
Sent: 07 April 2013 18:43
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RE: THANK YOU

Hey James!

I just came back from my travels and want to thank you for a great experience. The flights went perfect and I didn´t have to worry about anything. No unpleasent surprises, not even missguided luggage.
Thank you for your great help, I will come back to you for my next trip, that´s for sure.
All the best!

Wolfgang, April 2013

From: Sami N
Sent: 02 April 2013 21:54
To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Re: Flight dates

Thank you very much, I will recommend you to everyone I know, who wanna do a big journey.

Cheers,

Sami, April 2013

From: charlene
Sent: 22 March 2013 12:46
To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RTW

i f***ing love you..... But my bank balance doesn't :p
Haha :) UK March 2013

From: Roger
Sent: 14 March 2013 16:34
To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RTW booking

Sanjay,

This is just a belated note to thank you for your help in arranging our trip in Jan Feb. The flights all worked out fine, and Air New Zealand were excellent. Hong Kong was well worth the visit, and the Eaton Smart Hotel was very convenient, and comfortable. We would have liked to spend more time there, but that goes for New Zealand and San Francisco too. Perhaps next time.

Thanks again for your help and advice.

Regards.

Roger B, UK March 2013

From: Reinhart M
Sent: 16 March 2013 09:54
To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: FINISHED JOURNEY

Hello Sanjay,

now we are back from our tour around the world.

Thank you for your help, all matters with air plane was perfekt, all on time, so we are save back at home.

Kind regards from sunny Mallorca

Heidi + Reinhart M, Spain March 2013

From: ray k
Sent: 11 March 2013 17:10
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RTW
Hi James

just to let you know we had know problems with United or any of the other flights. all went swimmingly, enjoyed trip immensely, many thanks for your help.

best wishes,

Ray K, UK March 2013

From: Marsha
Sent: 04 March 2013 21:35
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Re: September re booking
Thanks James, I've really appreciated your help throughout my many changes and flip flops, I would definitely come back to you again in the future, and recommend you to friends.
Kind regards
Marsha, UK March 2013

From: Angela E
Sent: 06 March 2013 11:27
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: THANK YOU ON MY RETURN

Hello James

Am now back in Tenerife but still reliving my wonderful trip 'half way round the world'!

Many times I have mentioned your name, to say how perceptive and intuitive you are which makes you an excellent travel consultant.  I felt I bought a "tailor-made" package put together by someone who had understood exactly what I wanted and where I wanted to go, all within my budget plus a bonded agent's back up.  Thank you.

Please feel free to put this on your company's blog, as I have no hesitations in recommending your expertise.

Kind regards

Angela.Spain March 2013

From: Chantal B
Sent: 23 February 2013 15:12
Cc: Jean pierre
Subject: About our RTW

Hi Geoff,

We were back home in mid-December.

We would like just to tell you that our RTW was successfull and marvellous. We have had no problem with the flights for the time table and also for the reservations.

So thank you so much and we hope to make, in the future, another RTW with you and your company.

Regards;

Chantal B et Jean-Pierre C, February 2013

From: tom
Sent: 14 February 2013 02:41
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: RE: Last lot of adjustments
Hi James
That's all great, thanks once again for all your help - please go ahead and book that. I can't believe the trip is coming to an end! You've been really great though, so if there's a tripadvisor site or somewhere I can leave you feedback, then please let me know and I'd be very happy to praise all your help over the last 5 months!
Cheers
Tom, UK February 2013

From: Ian S
Sent: 07 February 2013 09:09
To: sanjay @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Re: Booking Confirmation

Hi Sanjay

Just a quick thank you for arranging our flights to New Zealand and Australia. Our first long-haul flights with Qantas, and they were very good indeed.  We enjoyed our holiday with families in both countries.  Thanks once again.

Ian and Jill S, UK February 2013

From: Elaine K
Sent: 31 January 2013 17:00
To: James @ roundtheworldflights.com
Subject: Thanks
James I just wanted to thank you for all your help booking our recent trip. From the first phone call you made everything very straightforward and the fights worked out well for us. The hotel bookings gave us well positioned hotels were we needed them, giving us the chance to make the most of the trip. Most of all my two young boys had an amazing time. I wont hesitate to recommend you and hope we have the opportunity to travel again soon.
Many thanks
Elaine K, UK January 2013

From: evan.k.b
Sent: 17 January 2013 16:33
To: Simon @ roundtheworldflights.com

Simon

I hope you are well and happy new year.
Thanks for getting my Santiago to Sao Paulo flight organised the other week at short notice
All is going well here in Brazil
And as for any problems and needing to look into things, I would advise. That there is no need. Things were quite stressed here in Australia with the bushfires over new years and comms were continuously an issue; plus tardiness on my part was also a factor

I am also a repeat customer and have been and am more than happy with the service the RTW office has provided. Sanjay was also exceptional and provided me with superior customer service to get my flights booked at short notice before christmas 2012.
Kept things very straight forward for me and I got what I needed in a matter of 36 hours.
Anyway, off to see Christ the Redeemer here in Rio now
Regards
Evan, UK January 2013

From: Sharon E
Sent: 21 January 2013 11:28

Hi Geoff,
This is my new email address. Since we returned from our RTW trip, which you organized for us Oct 2, 2012 to Nov 27, 2012, I've wanted to contact you and thank you. We were totally satisfied with all of your flight reservations..the change of direct flight from Adelaide to Singapore being changed to an Adelaide to Melbourne and Melbourne to Singapore worked out for the best;;we got to fly the Airbus 380 from Melbourne to Singapore!! *:x Coup de foudre..I'll try to see how we can add comments on Tripadvisor..Thank you so much!!
Kind Regards,
Sharon UK January 2013

From: kirstie
Sent: 16 January 2013 11:44
To: Simon @ roundtheworldflights.com

Thanks Simon, awesome service as usual.

Hi Sanjay
Just back from our round the world trip and as you know we had no need to call you. All the arrangements went to plan so thanks very much for your help and advice. The sun shone on the happy couple in NZ and we enjoyed chilling out in Rarotonga. India was as incredible as everyone says and we loved it.
Thanks once again
Phil & Sheila, UK January 213

Hiya Sanjay

No worries - thank you again for all your help with this. Crisis averted!

Will spread the word that you are the people to deal with when booking flights :)

Regards

Amanda, UK January 2013

Hi Simon,
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help whilst we were away! We really appreciated it! Had a great time but pleased to be home! Thanks again. Hope you had a good xmas and happy new year!
Kind regards
Rebecca, UK December 2012

Hi Richard, just emailing to say thanks for the help in booking my flights! Was made very easy!
Anyway, thanks for the help!
Graeme, UK December 2012

Hi Sanjay

Just to let you know I was very glad you COULDN'T change them.  We ended up having a fantastic day on 20th. However, it was good that I did the right thing by ASKING you.  Can you believe that not ONE of all those flights was delayed, and not ONE suitcase was delayed or lost?! (Probably used up our good luck for some time!).  Thank you again for sorting our tickets.  It was a really amazing trip.

Rachel, UK November 2012

Sanjay
I cannot thank you enough for what you have done.
I am in an apartment now for next few days.
I am so so grateful i really am and appreciate all your hard work.
I am a mess to say the least, i recieved the updated itinerary thank you.
Kind regards and many thanks.
Didnt expect this one did i.
J, November 2012

Hi James,

Just to advise you that we have returned from our holiday and had a fantastic time. All our flights and connections went very smoothly so thank you for organizing everything for us.

We will definitely be using Round the World Flights for future holidays.

Thanks again

Elaine & George, UK, November 2012

Dear Geoff,

We have recently completed our Round the World trip as arranged by you and everything went according to plan and without a hitch. We certainly would use your services again and would recommend them to our friends a relatives.

The only slight irritation was with the Virgin Air sector Hong Kong to Sydney. This was the only flight where we could not pre book seats. On checking in, very early (probably the first to do so), we were told that the only seats available were in the middle of rows, however by ‘upgrading’ we could choose window or aisle seats. Admittedly the upgrade fee was quite modest but one did have the bad taste of being conned.

Anyway, as already said, this was a small irritation and overall we were delighted. We would like to thank you for your attention to our booking and subsequent clarifications.

Kind regards,

Michael, UK October 2012

Hi James
Thanks for all, everything is ok now.
Just let you know that i have appreciated the way you deal with.
i will promote round the world :-)
warms regards.
David October 2012

Hi James,
You're an absolute legend mate... I can't thank you enough... You've been a huge help.
Thanks buddy,
Marty, UK October 2012

Hi James.
Thank you for arranging a fabulous holiday. Both Mum and I had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute.
Kind regards,
Patricia, UK October 2012

Hi Simon,

First of all i'd like to say thank you VERY much for all your help (and persistance) in organising our dream honeymoon to America and Fiji (departure 16th July). We had an amazing time and some great memories, again thanyou very much.  We will not forget to mention you and the company in the verious wedding bloggs that we are filling out.

Kind regards
James & Melanie October 2012

Hello Simon,

So, you see I didnt change any flight. Now the roundtheworld trip is totally over. I wanted to thank you your amazingly kindness all this year answering quickly my urgent emails. Although you havent come with me, I have travelled with you as well... jaja

As I said, and as I have been doing already, I will recommend Global Village and you personally, when anyone asks me for this kind of trips, and even if they dont ask!!! I will encourage them to travel!!!

Thank you for the support and perseverance. Perhaps we will meet again in a future roundtheworld trip.

Roman, UK September 2012

Sanjay, you are A STAR!  I cannot thank you enough!!  That's really great, it's one less thing we will have to worry about, thank you taking the time to do this for us.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Kind regards

Melissa UK September 2012

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you SO much again. I am already recommending you guys to everyone I know. Brilliant service, much appreciated.

All the best

JO, UK September 2012

Hello James

Just a quick note to thank you for all your help with our trip down to Australia. Everything worked perfectly and we all had a great time. Even though we didn't have to call, it was a great comfort knowing that we could if something had gone awry!
Kind regards
Stuart UK September 2012

Hi Simon
Just a note to say we are back from our holiday and thanks for all the selections you made for us in Costa Rica and Ecuador. They were great!  I tried to do a review on Trip Advisor for your company but it didn't have it listed. What are you down as?
I can do a write up on any aspect if you want it.

Best wishes
Gabrielle September 2012

We want to let you know that everything on our RTW trip turned out to be fantastic.

Thank you very much for you support.

And we will contact you again soon for advice on how to travel to the far east next year.

Best regards, Bart, UK September 2012

Hi James
Well I am back in the UK now after that little trip  !
Just wanted to say thank you very much for all your help and back up support the last 6 months , like changing the flights at nearly the last minute in some occations , it made my jounery all that much more possible .
Had a great time and am thinking about the next one which will also be a RTW , so I will let you know nearer the time .
Thanks again for everything James and talk soon
Kind regards
Simon, UK September 2012

Thanks Sanjay! Also for your assistance from the initial booking and the necessary changes along the way - it's been an absolute pleasure as a result of your help and efficiency.

All the best,

Lisa, August 2012

Hi Sanjay

I wanted to thank you again for all of your excellent service - you have been a great support to me on this trip. I will certainly be using you again for future flights / flights home etc.

All the best

Sophie, UK August 2012

Hey !
I bought a ticket from you guys in January and everything went perfectly so thanks for all the help I got from you guys on my last trip you are amazing  !
Dearest regards
Hjördís, Iceland August 2012

Hi Jarvis,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the amazing service I have received from you. I perhaps have not been the easiest client you have ever had with the many phone calls and changes I have made but you rose to the occasion every time and have come up with the perfect itinerary for me without any stress.
Once again many thanks and I have no doubt that I would recommend you to anyone planning a trip like this,
Kindest regards
Ian Jordan, UK July 2012

Hi Sanjay

Again, thank you for your help. You are a pleasure to work with. I wish everyone was prompt and accurate as you. I have dealt with three other RTW consultants from other organizations. You are the best I have come across with in the industry.

Kind regards,

Tony, July 2012

Hi Simon,

Thanks again for all your help! I would have to say you are the most helpful travel agent out of anyone I have dealt with!

Lauren, July 2012

Dear James
Thank you for your prompt reply. You have been brilliant so we have been more than happy to recommend you to all our friends.
Kind regards
Anne, UK July 2012

Geoff - we arrived back in the UK last week with no problems.  Just wanted to thank you personally for all your help during the year - the world trip was awesome and we're very pleased we used roundtheworldflights.

Cheers,
Mike, UK July 2012

Ok, Thanx.
We'll certainly keep contact; you're service is really of great value to us !
I already started to show your website to those who are triggered by our plan.
Best regards, Bart, UK June 2012

Morning Stuart,
I would just like to acknowledge the high standard of service I have recived from Geoff. He has dealt with every question and query I have had promptly and efficiently and I am very pleased and satisfied with his efforts.

Regards,
Tim, UK June 2012

Dear Chris,

Many thanks for your work to achieve this result. Many thanks for all the support from the company for our recent travel. I look forward to our next opportunity to use Round The World Travel Services.

Best regards,

David UK June 2012

Hi Stuart
Thanks to you and everyone for arranging our trip to China via the Trans-Siberian. Everything went smoothly, the guides were brilliant - it really was the trip of a lifetime. We particularly enjoyed our time in the Mongolian ger. We're already thinking of another trip in 2014 and you'll be the first port of call.
Congratulations again
Brian and Jeni, UK June 2012

Hi James,

I really appreciate  the way you deal with your clients.

I will promote roundtheworldflights.com :)

Thanks for all.

Warmest regards.

David, UK June 2012

Hi James,
Thanks for your email.
I just want to say a big thank you, you've been a star and made all the arrangements for flights really straight forward and easy.
We have had a brilliant year travelling.
Thanks again, we will definitely recommend you to others.
Amy

UK May 2012

Hi
I'm home safe and sound.
Thanks to all that helped me at Round the World Flights with queries and flight changes, great service, ch appreciated.
Live long and prosper.
Celia, UK May 2012

Goodnight Jarvis.
Only tell you that everything went well and I am very satisfied with your work.
I hope you have for upcoming trips.
Kind regards and thank you very much.
Luis, Spain 2012

Thanks so much Sanjay, you've been utterly amazing this past week, I will DEFINITELY recommend roundtheworldflights.com in the future!
Take care, and thanks again for helping me craft my dream trip :)
All the best,

Bethan, UK May 2012

Thank you for everything Sanjay. This has been a great trip and I'm for sure gonna recommend you and your company to my friends and everybody.  If I plan to go travel again then I would like to arrange my flights through you again if that is ok?

Best regards
David and Sara :) May 2012

Hi James

I just cannot believe I am back after an epic adventure....

Just wanted you to say thank you -  all my travel arrangements/flights/connections etc were fantastic (as usual) - it is so good to know I can rely on your service, so many other travellers had mess ups, cancelled flights and disasters etc.    The Intrepid tour around the Golden Triangle was brilliant and worth every penny...   India was a massive culture shock and is a real love/hate experience.  My massive train trips were wonderful, but the poverty, filth, pollution, lack of sanitation is extremely hard to bear.  All Western travellers experienced some form of Delhi belly - me too and I struggled badly with the food.   Darjeeling was a welcome respite in the middle of my month - to see the Himalayas worth every hardship.

Will send  you some pics when sorted...
Need to start to think about finding some work, but not yet
Hope all ok with you
Sarah, UK April 2012

Dear Geoff, ~ having returned from NZ last Wednesday (it was wonderful, great time, beautiful country), I just wanted to let you know all went well, and I was very content with all the flights.
Many thanx for your help in arranging all this for me.
My best, Peter van Os, UK April 2012

Hi Jarvis,

Am now safely back in the UK, and just wanted to thank you for all your help during my RTW trip.  I've had a fabulous time - excluding Bali ! (never again...) - and I'm now mentally planning the next adventure. Travelling is very addictive!

Thanks again,

Kind regards,

June, April 2012

Hi Chris

Thank you very much for your help in sorting out this matter. I have been really impressed by the effort you have made to resolve this for me and on top of the great trip I had, I will certainly be recommending your company.

John Tumbridge, UK March 2012

Hi Sanjay,

I will be on a trip in Vietnam when you get back and so my access to email may be very sporadic, but I will check in when I can.

Many thanks as always for your help. I appreciate that the time differences, constant moving and so on have not made this as straight forward as either of us would have liked, so thank you.

Nick, Vietnam March 2012

HELLO JARVIS just got back last sunday trip went like adream thanks to you cant thank enough my daughter and i had abeautiful trip around the world cheers  will be in touch in the future terry matthews
UK March 2012

Hello Jarvis,

Just a note to say thanks again for helping us plan our trip! Everything went very well and we didn't have any problems with all the flights you booked us! When we were in Fiji, we were kept awake one night for a while by someone in the foyer talking on the phone. ..... and it turned out they were talking to you! Trying to change a flight I gather. What a funny co-incidence.

Hope you are well and able to take some holidays of your own!

Cheers,

Carol & Patrick Collins, UK March 2012

Hi Simon

Many thanks for your very prompt service.

We had an excellent trip with great service at every airport and transfers in Singapore.The Marina Mandarin and the Marriott at LAx were also first class.

MB Gluck, UK March 2012

Thank you Simon!
Your prompt help during my RTW has been much appreciated!
Kindest Regards
Giacomo, UK March 2012

Thank you for all Jarvis.
Everything was perfect. I specially thank you for your communication. Hope to deal With for trip around the world :later, 3 years, 4 years ...
Alexandre, Anne Cecile and Arthur.
aaatourdumonde.over-blog.fr

Hi Simon,

My round the world trip has come into an end! It was definitely the best time of my life!

I'd like to thank you guys for your help these last months, your were all more than helpful.

I couldn't let you all go without some evidence of the trip, hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Keep up the good work!

Link pictures

Regards,

Faruk

Hi Sanjay
Thanks a lot for your help with this. You have been the easiest/most helpful flight agent I have dealt with! :)
Christy, Spain February 2012

Hi Jarvis
We're just about to board the last flight (HK to LHR) on the trip you booked for us...7 flights in all and all worked really well so a big thank you ! It has been so easy and we've had an amazing time and got some work done too...dreaming and planning for next time already.

Thanks again ...great service from you at a good price too !
Kind regards

Lorette & Mark (Sanders)

Ps wanted to send you a pic but keep losing the Internet ...sorry ! UK, February 2012

Hello Chris

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your effort and everything you did for us to get our money back.

Again thanks for you effort and we are looking forward to book another vacation with you.

Thanks

David, UK February 2012

Its deserved praise I know you guys travel you no doudt understand how important it is for us to have a friendly good service back at home we know we can count on should we need to. It makes travel easier.
Jason again, February 2012 < Cheers!

James
as ever with you guys its a first class prompt service I will be sure to send an email when I get back home saying how great the service is so far away from home
Jason, February 2012

Hello Geoff,
We are back from our world trip and we would like to thank you for all the good care and the terrific service! We will definitely recommend this company to other world travelers (actually we already did). Thank's again, because of the good care of Global village our round the world trip was great!

Greetings,

Berny and Elle, February 2012

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very efficient as usual and saved my day !!!!!!!

Sonia, Vietnam February 2012

Just a note to thank you again for your excellent service and great help.

All is squared away with BA and Qantas with the upgrades for the trip.

Good to go.

Thanks again!

Christian, UK February 2012

Hi Sanjay

Just to let you know we have arrived back from our amazing trip safe and sound. Although we had to cut it a bit short we still had an amazing time and did and saw something fantastic things. I just wanted to say thanks for everything, it really gave us piece of mind knowing knowing that if we had any problems we you were there to help sort things out. Thanks so much!

Kind Regards

Michael & Charlotte, UK February 2012

Hi Simon

Thank you for arranging my trip so well. I had an amazing time and will use you when I return to land of sunshine at some future date

Best wishes,

Jean Holden, UK, February 212

Dear Sanjay,
Many thanks for all your help with this booking. It was great to deal with someone who was so obviously on top of their game, and so keen to be helpful.

Thank you very much.
All best wishes,

Martin, UK, February 2012

Hi Sanjay,

wanted to thank you for organisation of our flights...till now everything was perfect, we only have 3 more flights in front of us :). Very nice surprice was meal on the flight from Bali do Darwin..we havent expected it at all :),. we really enjoyed.
Wishing you the best, if possible, gonna recommend you further,

many greatings from Auckland,

kate and family :) January 2012

Hi James,

I wanted to thank you for organizing the flights for my trip. All went really well, no problems on the way. Great time it was!
thanks a lot!
Pamela UK January 2012

Hello James

I was out of town for a few days celebrating the new year, I would like to thank you once again for your prompt response; it is a pleasure to receive information from someone professional an knowledgeable, as you know planning and coordinating a trip like this is can be a daunting task an receiving information from a professional is very reassuring.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Leo, January 2012

Dear James,

Thank you for the perfect schedule of your organisation RoundtheWorldFlights. We had a wonderfull time in China, NZ, The Cook Tslands and Los Angeles.

Happy New Year!

Marie-Louise & Kees Oosters,

The Netherlands, January 2012

HELLO JAMES,
WE HAVE RETURNED FROM THE TRIP AND I HAVE TO SAY  YOU THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN PERFECT, THE FLIGHTS, HOTELS.... I AM GOING TO KEEP YOUR E-MAIL TO RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS.
IT´S POSSIBLE THAT NEXT YEAR WE GO TO NATAL/BRASIL, ONLY WE WILL INTERESTED IN THE TRIP SINCE WE HAVE THE APARTMENT. IF THE TRIP IS CHEAPER THAN FROM BILBAO , YOU COULD MAKE THE TRIP ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
ANA, MANCHESTER JANUARY 2012

Jarvis,
on return of our world trip we want to say "Thank you" for your excellent help with our flights! In putting together our ticket and in some date changes that became necessary in the course of our travels your services have been very reliable and quick. It has made our journey even more enjoyable.
Best regards
Ruben and Kristin Vienna January 2012

You are very welcome James, I flew to London for the day and felt I had to apologize to Malcolm and Sanjay for all the trouble I caused them! All of you were incredibly patient with me and that is highly appreciated!

I wanted to take some nice bottles of dutch liquor with me, but with only handluggage that didn’t go…  Sorry for that!  Thanks again and all the very best wishes for the New Years,

Bin, London January 2012

Hi Sanjay,
Thank you very much indeed for going to all this trouble for us - I really appreciate it.  Enjoy your holiday at Christmas too.
With kind regards,
Ruth UK December 2011

Hey James
It's been absolute ages since I returned from my trip (well at least it feels like it) and I just wanted to leave some feedback re. my trip, please feel free to forward this to your boss/supervisor.

Originally I had done lots of research since there are so many different tickets and companies out there to go with, and also many travel agents offering. everybody advised me to go with STA travel or the big names but I have to say, it only took one phone call speaking to you and I had a temporary booking in place. I have nothing to complain about, more the opposite - everything went amazingly smooth. You gave me really advise with regards to travel dates/cheaper times, how to space out the different flights, and when I was on my trip you helped me move my flights etc. I heard lots of feedback from other people who had a very hard time in changing their travels and I have to say, I never had any. you always replied very quickly and things got resolved.

so all in all, you made my trip supereasy, and it was fun dealing with you - keep up the good work and thanks so much for all your help. I hope I will be able to go around the world again and I will certainly get in touch with you when I get to this point!
All the best
Sibylle, Germany December 2011

Hi Jarvis
Thanks so much. By coincidence, we just met another couple in nadi who've had you sort out their flights. Carol and Patrick Collins from Switzerland say hi. We've all been complimenting you.
Regards Hashi, Fiji December 2011

Hi Simon
Just wanted to say we had a brilliant time in australia and thank you so much for all your help in organizing it.
We will definitely recommend you to any friends/family who are thinking of going and will contact you for any further trips.
Again, many thanks
Christine and David Fedarb - France December 2011

Hi Sanj

Thanks man, that is our last flight. Thank you and your company for your help. We had a great time.
Alex Australia December 2011

Hi Simon,
Thank you for the change. It's so easy with your agency. That's why in the blog i wrote during the trip i put some information about roundtheworldflights. Hopefully you'll have some friends of mine asking for trips :)
Regards,
Luis, Argentina November 2011

hi  Jarvis
just a quick note to say thankyou the trip surpassed expectation especially the
intrepid tour .thanks again hope to deal with you again in near future love Val.
UK November 2011

Thats brilliant Sanjay
you are a legend
thanks so much again
regards Perry and Karen :) Uk November 2011

Hi Sanjay,

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for your help with our booking, we really appreciate it.

Regards

Toby & Liz, UK November 2011

hi james thanks so much, sorry to be a pain, thanks so much for looking after us and booking flights and being at the other end of emails during our trip- you've been great!
Emma, UK November 2011

Simon,
You have been more than helpful with this whole procedure. I will do my best to search for any review guides on the internet and write a very positive review about you.
Thanks again,
Mark, UK November 2011

Geoff youre a legend!
I really appreciate the amount of organising/changing and confirming of flights youve done for me over the past year. Youve helped create a life changing trip!
Thankyou :0)
Cat, UK November 2011

Dear James
Amy and I are now returned from our trip and I just wanted to say a huge thank you. There were many changes to our itinerary both before and during the trip and each time, everything was very easy to manage and you were very helpful. From the very first booking, having one person who we could always contact was very helpful. This is my second trip with RTWflights and both times the service was exemplary. Many thanks indeed.
Best regards
Alex, UK November 2011

Hi James
Just wanted to thank you and your company for a fantastic holiday all went fantastic!!!
Many thanks from Mr & Mrs marson
UK, November 2011

Dear James,
Many, many thanks for altering the seats. You have dealt with all our problems and us very well.
Geoff
Singapore, November 2011

Hello Sanjay,
I am back from this round the world trip, fantastic!!!!i would like to thank you for all your help and assistance provided with all the flights , everything was perfect!! You did a great job!!
Best regards, Esther October 2011

Hi James
Thanks for getting back so soon, you have been brilliant with all my queries over the past year.
regards
Lisa, October 2011

Hi Sanjay,
This last mail to thank you for the job done. It has been a pleasure to work with you. This trip has been a wonderful adventure. I learned to kitesurfing in Brasil and decided to stay longer as such an oppurtunuitie
might not arise for a while. I will fly back to switzerland at the end of the month. I suppose your have plenty of blogs and thing to see and quite busy during your day not having time to surf....But if..
Bye, good luck to you.
J-L, October 2011

Hi Jarvis,
We are well back home after this travel's year.
We would like to thank you, you have been very helpful and you have done a great work!
Thanks again,
Thomas
Alex
Max
October 2011

Thanks for this stuff Sanjay.
Compared to other lines of enquiry your price, and more importantly your
professionalism, stood way above the rest.
Will be in touch again soon,
thanks again, Ian, Edinburgh October 2011

Thank you James! We will be back to do business again!
Jo, UK October 2011

Thank you James. Great. Delighted that it's quickly dealt with and the
plan suits me fine.
Best wishes,
Anne.October 2011

Thank you, very much! :) For all your help! You've been amazing!
Anna Haraldsdóttir, October 2011

Hi Sanjay,
Thanks again for being so helpful with the whole thing.
Regards,
Ruth, September 2011

Dear Sanjay

I am having a great holiday. Thanks for arranging it all for me. I forgot to tell you that I was upgraded on the flight from London to Hong Kong. Not sure if you had something to do with that but thanks if you did.

Best wishes

Dorna, September 2011

I admire again your professionalism
Best regards
Raphaëlle, September 2011

Dear Jarvis,
Hope everything is well with you. Also hope that everything with is OK at Global Village after the terrible incidents in London earlier this week. Xavier is a friend of mine who was amazed when he heard my story about your round the world tickets and the superb advice you gave us while configuring the route. Xavier plans to travel in Dec 2011, and I am sure you will be able to provide him with great advice. Also just wanted to let you know that we recommended your website to yet another friend, who is currently in Thailand enjoying her round the world experience ;)

Hope to talk to you soon again!
Best regards,
Marc, August 2011

Thanks for doing that. You have been so helpful the entire trip and made life a lot easier. It's great to be able have confidence in someone at home to help you out. Thanks for everything

all the best
Harry, UK August 2011

Hi Sanjay,
thanks for arranging the visas - is that everything now? Please let me know if not and thanks again for being so helpful with the whole thing.
Regards,
Ruth, August 2011

Dear Sanjay

I am having a great holiday.  Thanks for arranging it all for me.  I forgot to tell you that I was upgraded on the flight from London to Hong Kong.  Not sure if you had something to do with that but thanks if you did.

Best wishes

Dorna, August 2011

Dear James, we have now returned safely after a great adventure. Everything worked well, so thanks for your efforts on our behalf.
Kind regards
Geoff, August 2011

Hi again from Barcelona Jarvis,

Our RoundtheWorld trip was just awasome! Thanks SO much for your help!

Thanks again Jarvis!

Big hugs to you guys,

Rocio, Barcelona June 2011

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for your help again, the itinerary looks just perfect!!

and thanks for your patience with the payment.

Take care and best regards,
Pamela, UK June 2011

To James/Simon
Thank you very much for sorting this out so smoothly, you've made it so simple.
Many thanks
Maddi and Gabbi, Australia 2011

Hi James!
This is Cristobal from Canary Islands... and I just wanted to let you know that everything worked like a charm during my round the world flight! People & places I visited,... evertything was great!! And, lucky me, I had no problems at all with the flights... :)
Thanks for all James!!
Greetings,
Cristobal, Spain June 2011

Dear Sanjay, Just a short note to say we have returned from our 4-month Around the World trip that you so ably arranged for us. We had a very successful trip and the only (small) downside was the weather in India for the last month of our time away. Even Goa was too hot, but we did have to be there at that time, so there was nothing we could do about it. Our short stay in Delhi was very, very hot and we stayed in our air conditioned hotel room and only went out in the evening, so we did "Delhi by Night". It was, however, very interesting and we enjoyed the experience.

All in all, our airline experience was excellent. We really enjoyed both Virgin and Air New Zealand and will certainly use Star Alliance in preference to British Airways in the future.

Thank you so much for your invaluable assistance and be assured we will do future bookings through your organisation.

With our best wishes,

Carole and Avelino, UK June 2011

Hi James

I returned to the UK last week leaving Lloyd behind in Phuket (as planned).

All of the flights went really well, no problems at all. So thanks for arranging such a great deal for us, I will be in contact again as I will be returning to Thailand and NZ later in the year.

Regards and thanks again.

John McQuillan, UK April 2011

Hello Stuart

On behalf of Sarah, Anca and the HomeAwayUK team, and Terry and I, we are writing to thank you for your extraordinary support of our grand tour over the last year or so - your expert advice when it came to figuring out itineraries, your administrative support when it came to re-routing and ticket changes, your tireless support online, and your support in spirit - THANK YOU!

It was an extraordinary year that was both the best and worst year for Terry and I in some ways. It was a trip of a lifetime and the most rewarding of our travels so far in terms of the experiences we had and the people we met, but it was also the most challenging - we've never caught so many planes and worked so damn hard in our lives!

Now that the trip is over and we've had time to reflect as we've been tying up loose ends over the last couple of months, we have to say that we'd probably do it all over again if given the chance, and we'd do it all over with you and roundtheworldflights.com too!

Please also pass our thanks on to your team members there too who responded a couple of times when you were out of the office - their help was also greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to working with you in the future and don't ever hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Thanks again & warm wishes,

Lara & Terry, April 2011

Hi James,

Prescilia here.

Just wanted to say hello now that we are back from our round the world adventure.... it was an amazing experience!!!!

We really enjoyed our time off and we will keep incredible memories of this big trip.

I want to thank you for all your help!!! I know I was a little difficult with you at the beginning but I am happy that we chose Global Village! Everything was perfect with regards to flights. Thanks again and maybe see you soon!

UK April 2011

Dear Kate,

Thank you very much for the perfect order of my trip round the world from October last year to January 2011. All flights on time, good service, friendly staff and the direction West has been very comfort about the jet lag - we had non. If you are interested in my tour discription, please do not hesitate to ask for it.

I am very grateful I found your companie and I will tell all my friends.

Again many thanks

Your Inge, April 2011

Hello Guys

I've traveled with roundtheworldflights.com last October/November for my honey moon, with your help. I think I never gave feedback... ... well, everything gone very well and we did not found any problems, either on flights, luggage or border questions. I've been recommending your agency to my friends, mainly after showing this film below. It were a fantastic adventure, that I hope somehow may repeat it as soon as possible!! :)

Thanks Pablo

Hi, Malcolm!

Me and Riina wanted to drop you a short line to say that we are now done with our world trip and back in London - and also say once more THANKS to you for all the help setting the trip up and communicating along the road!! It was an awesome trip experience for us, as well as great service on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Siim, March 2011

Hi Sanjay,

All went very well in the end. We had a great time in Australia and even in earthquake affected NZ. Good, that we did not have Japan in our RTW! Thanks again, we will send you more clients,

Swantje March 2011

Dear James

Thanks so much! you have been such a help since we booked the flights! we will keep an eye on the situation-

Emma, UK, March 20111

Hi Simon,

Thank you so much you have been fantastic! I am very much OK with you going ahead with this.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.

Best Regards,

Rebecca, UK March 2011

Thanks so much and by the way, great thanks to Malcolm who was great with my bookings, when i could have been classified as a difficult client, due to the many changes i had to make .

Rachel, UK, March 2011

Hi Stuey,
that is really good aftercare service really happy and impressed
Jason, UK March 2011

Hi Jarvis

Just wanted to let you know that we are back and had a truly wonderful trip. We wouldn't have changed a thing. All flights left on time and all bar one landed on time or early and that was a weather thing. We would strongly recommend that you advise your clients to get Cambodian visas online before they go as it saves no end of time and hassle at the airport. It was very quick and easy to do and you can scan the photo in your passport to use instead of having photos taken. We watched most of our plane load of passengers fiddling about with forms and left them far behind when we left in the taxi for the hotel. Well worth doing. Many thanks for organising all this for us. We would certainly recommend you for RTW.

Mavis and John Dixon, UK February 2011

Hello James,

Thanks a lot !!! I am so happy to carry on travelling a bit more!

I really would like to thank you for all your quick answers, advices...it was great to never get worried about my flights during this travel.

Thanks again, Have a nice day, and happy Chinese new year!

Frederique, Australia February 2011

Hi Sanjay,
we have received all your e-mails. Thank you very much for your
patience, kindness and efficiency.
Best regards.
Quentin Lacouture, round the world, February 2011

Thank you so much Sanjay for your help and expertise in planning my Trip! Everything went perfectly and I am only now starting to understand all the interesting things I experienced in my trip. I didnt even notice the earthquake in Tokyo, nor cyclone in Cairns or the floods in Australia - so luck and favourable travel gods were with me all the time!

Thank you! best regards,

Marja, February 2011

ps. you were right, travelling with the bus from Brisbane to Cairns would have been a good idea... Frasier island was one of the best places I have ever visited...

Hi Sanjay,

We are impressed with your promptness. Thank you and well done. We are both ex Managing Directors and always strove for our Companies to provide excellent customer service.

Mike Anderson, UK, February 2011

Hi James,

That sounds great, thanks.

Many thanks for your prompt response. I have emailed about 4 travel companies and you are the only one to get back to me!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Brett, UK, February 2011

Hi Jarvis,
Once again thank you very much for everything, definitely best agent ever!!. I think we will keep the actual tkt.
Kind Regards,
David, Australia February 2011

Dear James

Thanks for planning a great trip.

Pia, January 2011

Thanks for the info!!!!! This trip is the best decision of my life, thanks so much for helping me to arrange it!!!!

Cheryl, RTW, January 2011

SANJAY.. YOU ARE A STAR !!!
ALL GOOD NOW ...
JEAN, January 2011

Hi Sanjay
just a quick msg to say thanks for sorting our flights out we had an airline person saying you had contacted them to make sure we would get on the flight we turned up and even though it said our flight was cancelled we booked in and flew out like normal so top service my good man
Perry and Kaz, January 2011

James

You are a star!!! thanks again so much for your help, thats marvellous knowing that you are there always on the ball. Speak soon

Sibylle Germany January 2011

Thanks Simon, Just like to say thanks to everybody there for the work you have done. Nice tightly run outfit. Already passing you on to other global travellers Doug, on an RTW, January 2011

hi Sanjay,
thanks so much for everything sanjay, this really would not have been possible without your help.
best regards,
Alice, UK, January 2011

Hi again Jarvis,

Thanks again for everything, I must say you were very very helpful. It is that treatment that makes us want to book with you, now go tell your boss you need a pay rise!!We'll have a toast for you down under! You must be sick of us by now, we gave you some work today so go off and have a nice pint on the way home ;)
Talk to you soon!!
Paula, Spain January 2011

Thank you Simon.. youre great..am happy its all done..and happy that decided to get this ticket through your agency, as youre really doing your work well..

Thanks
Margita, Hungary, January 2011

Hey Sanjay,
I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years. Me and my girlfriend Poppy booked the Australia and New Zealand via asia trip with Emirates with you last year and would like to say thank you for all your help. Its been amazing. Thank You
Dan & Poppy, UK. January 2011