roundtheworldflights.com are not presently looking for Senior Consultants dealing with RTW long haul holidays.
But please do email in your VC. We do keep them on file.
You will be using your destination, product and travel experience to look after all aspects of your clients RTW travel needs
You will enjoy building relationships with clients; taking the time to really understand what they are ideally looking for from their trip and then finding the perfect destination and RTW itinerary to match this.
This role is ideal for someone who is incredibly passionate about RTW travel and customer service, has real experience within the travel industry and is flexible to work in different areas as needed.
RTW travel consultant responsibilities:
• Create bespoke RTW quotes ranging from single centre packages to detailed itineraries.
• Confirm reservations in the back office systems and directly with suppliers, ensuring that everything is booked correctly.
• Cross check pricing on in-house reservations systems and with ground handlers before confirming a booking.
• Ensure correct documentation is dispatched to clients.
• Build relationships with clients in order to be able to pro-actively sell and gain a loyal client base for repeat bookings.
• Excellent long haul (Australia, North America or Southern Africa) product knowledge.
• Background in Sales, Minimum of 3 years within the travel industry with a longhaul background such as TF, FCUK, STA, BTW or TB
• CRS fluent – preferably Galileo
Essential Skills for this role:
• Working in a varied position within a close knit team you will be willing to take on responsibility and learn new skills as needed.
• You will be a strong communicator with fluent English, both spoken and written, strong attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner
• You will have excellent knowledge of *all* round the world fares.
The ability to exceed sales targets and maintain a can-do attitude
In return for the roundtheworldflights.com offers a very supportive and dynamic environment to work within, with an excellent remuneration package & commission.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post it to
Third Floor, 32-33 Upper Street,
Islington, London N1 0PN
Where we are: