Features of our round the world travel Insurance
Choosing your travel insurance can be a mind boggling exercise, and let’s face it, certainly nowhere as much fun as booking your round the world ticket with roundtheworldflights.com. No two polices seem to be the same but our insurance is tried and tested – it’s good cover at a fair price..
- Honest straightforward costings – unlike others we publish our prices.
- The different prices are below. You can book online or call us on 020 7704 5700 and we can issue your policy straight away.
- Easy to read Summary of Cover below you can view the full Policy Wording here
- A huge amount of adventurous activities covered as standard (e.g. Backpacking, Ballooning, Bungee Jumping (maximum 2 jumps), canoeing in white water, Cycling, Driving, Hill Walking, Hitch Hiking, Horse Riding (excluding competitions and events), Jogging, Mountain Walking without ropes and equipment, Non Manual Work, Parascending, Parapenting, Roller Blading, Rowing, Running, Safari or Overland Travelling, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Swimming, Surfing, Trans Siberian Train Journey, Trekking, Water skiing, White-water Rafting, Windsurfing or Zorbing
- Our insurance is for all travellers aged 18 to 65
- For persons aged 66 to 69 at the time of arranging insurance, double the standard rates apply.
- For persons aged 70 to 74 at the time of arranging insurance, three and a half times the standard rates (maximum duration 31 days).
- For families travelling together a special premium applies based on two and a half times the standard rate. This provides cover for two adults under 66 years and up to four children aged 21 years or less and in full time education
- Infants under 2 are free of charge
Core benefits of our round the world travel Insurance
- Cover available to European residents (excluding Switzerland, Russia, Belarus, Montenegro and the Ukraine)
- Annual multi-trip option available
- 24 hour multi-lingual medical emergency assistance
- Terrorism risks included
- Cover can be extended while travelling overseas
- Free automatic 31 day extensions due to travel delay
- Low excess. Excess waiver option available.
- £10,000,000 medical cover
- £3,000 cancellation or curtailment cover (can be extended to £5,000 or higher on request)
- £2,000 baggage cover.
- Winter Sports extension option
- 90+ adventurous activities covered
- Start cover from anywhere at any time
- Cover available for one-way trip
- 21 day cooling off period
- We have great annual travel insurance for individuals from £137 and for families from £242
Play Aviator and have more fun!
We’d like to recommend you our Aviator. It’s an exciting game for gamblers all over the world. Please, read this aviator casino reviews before start playing:
roundtheworldflights.com travel insurance 2019
|In patient benefit||£300|
|Additional Mountain Rescue||£2,000|
|Cancellation or Curtailment||£3,000|
|Cancellation due to delay||£2,000|
|Hi-jack of aircraft||£3,000|
|Interruption of Transport||£300|
|Missed Flight Connectiojs||£1,000|
|Passport and Visas||£250|
|Temporary loss of baggage||£1,000|
|Travel||Worldwide excluding North America and Mexico||Worldwide including North America and Mexico|
Some activities can be insured for an extra premium includes Mountain Biking, Sand Dune Surfing, Skating and Winter Sports, Off-piste Skiing or Snow Boarding. Tandem Parachute can also be insured for an extra premium of £37
Some activities can be insured for an extra Winter Sport’s premium includes
Cross Country Skiing, Down Hill Skiing, Dry Skiing, Heli-Skiing, Ice Hockey
Kite Skiing / Snowboarding, Ski Boarding, Sledding / Tobogganing
Snowmobile Driving / Skidooing